The Fertility Control Clinic has an expert and experienced multi-disciplinary team consisting of:
- Specialist Gynaecologist/Obstetrician
- Female and Male Medical Practitioners
- Family planning doctors
- Registered Nurses
- Theatre staff
- Medical Scientists (including Microbiologists)
- Administrative Staff
- University Students (Masters and Diplomas)
- On-site pathology lab
All health care professionals (Gynaecologist/Obstetrician, Medical Practitioners, Anaesthetists, Counsellors, Pathologists and Registered Nurses) are nationally (AHPRA) registered in compliance with the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law Act 2009 (‘the National Law’).
Working together to create a culture that values learning, reflective practice and professional accountability.
To promote and assure accessible, high quality and safe health care services in reproductive and fertility control for all patients facing reproductive health choices whilst respecting their dignity, confidentiality and personal values.
Our Strategic Direction:
- To provide safe and quality clinical services
- To improve our patients’ experience
- To optimise access to our services
- To continue to develop our workforce
- To strengthen our leadership, education, research and advocacy role